It’s tough trying to quit on your own, so we have pulled together resources to help you be successful.
Covington’s local pharmacies, and the pharmacist, are there to provide you with the information you need to take the first step towards quitting. We call this Enhanced Pharmacy and it’s a FREE program designed specifically for each individual, including individual counseling and access to medications to help you quit. Visit any of the pharmacies below to speak with a pharmacist and take the first steps towards quitting for good.
- BLANKS PHARMACY, 272 W Pike St, Covington
- RUWE FAMILY PHARMACY, 434 Scott Blvd, Covington
- RUWE FAMILY PHARMACY, 3712 Winston Ave, Latonia
- SAVE DISCOUNT DRUGS, 716 Madison Ave, Covington
- ST ELIZABETH PHARMACY, 20 Medical Village, Edgewood
The Freshstart program is a FREE 4-week smoking cessation program developed by the American Cancer Society and offered by St. Elizabeth Healthcare. The program is designed to provide group support to help smokers quit and individualized help to meet your goals.